Bullet Force Unblocked is an multiplayer first-person shooter by Blayze Games with multiple game modes, including Team Deathmatch, Conquest, Free-for-all, and Gun Game. This game is available on both iOS and Android.
Purchase weapons and extensions such as deadly machine guns and RPGs! Not to mention the awesome abilities that can only be used after you get kill-streaks. Go show your skills and become the Bullet force Unblocked champion!
Bullet force Unblocked is available as a PC game in the browser (using WebGL), as an Android app, and as an iOS app. This means that you can play it on pretty much any device!
Bullet Force Unblocked is an upcoming first-person shooter. Jump aboard a new multiplayer experience, prepare your arms and ready your weapons. Grab your friends and experience a true war like experience. Select from over 6 weapons (and counting) and drive vehicles including an MRAP and a military tank.
Not only this, but you are given a complete choice with fully customizable load outs, to create your ultimate solider. If the multiplayer scene does not strike your eye, Bullet force Unblocked offers a complete single player campaign, along with singleplayer game modes.
- Multiplayer mode against other players worldwide and practice mode to play against bots
- Many weapons to choose from (including M4A1, Compact .45 or M67 Frag)
- Multiple game modes: Team Deathmatch, Free for All, Gun Game, or Conquest
- You can customize the load-out with a different set of weapons
- Credits system to buy more weapons
- Kill streaks special abilities to use in the game
- High-quality 3D graphics (customizable in the settings menu, depending on your graphics card)
- Many thematic playable maps
- Play in fullscreen
- WASD to move
- Spacebar to jump
- T to chat
- Mouse to shoot
- Shift to run
- P to pause the game
- Enter to respawn
- G to throw a grenade
- E to pick up a gun
- F to use a knife
- R to reload your weapon
- C to crouch
- 2 to change your weapon
- Arrow keys for killstreaks
- Tab key for the score
Bullet Force Unblocked Tips & Tricks
- Set you Killstreaks to UAV, Counter UAV and Advanced UAV in the Customize section of the main menu. These are extremely useful and require the least amount of kills to use.
- Continuously play Team Deathmatch (even if you get carried, that’s alright) and learn to feel how the game works. You’ll also start to pick up the flow of the maps, where most people run through and also side routes.
- As soon as you get your hands on 15,000 silver, buy a Famas. It has the fastest rounds-per-minute speed and will definitely kill a sighted enemy in one magazine, even if you miss a few rounds.
- When you get another 15,000 silver, buy a Coyote sight for the Famas. It is easily the best sight in the game for non-sniper weapons.
- When you get another 15,000 silver, buy the MP412 Rex. It kills enemies in two hits, and is excellent for finishing off enemies (aka stealing kills).
- When you get your next 15,000 silver, purchase the green laser sight. In theory, you’d think that it just gives away your position, but it really helps in aiming. Seriously.
- The last step everyone should go through before diverging into play styles is buying the mini RDS for the Rex. It sights exactly like a Coyote.
For the Rushers
If you absolutely loved the Famas gameplay, this is for you. Playing as a runner is very fast-paced, and you’ll almost always be behind enemy lines. Runner weapons include the MPX, MP5 and Vector in Bullet Force Unblocked.
The objective of playing as a Runner is to break the enemy line, get behind it, and kill all the snipers and noobs behind.
- The recommended secondary for a Runner is the Rex, Deagle or G18, to seal the deal when you’ve got the enemy fleeing.
- The recommended throwable for a Runner is the Throwing Knife… well of course it is (unfortunately it was removed in a 2018 BRT HS1 update). But if you can’t afford the Throwing Knife, the next best for you is the Flashbang, but at the moment (April 2017) it’s glitched and doesn’t work. The Flashbang is recommended because you’ll be at close quarters most of the time, and enemy snipers + a flashbang = easy kills.
- The recommended killstreaks for a Runner are Counter UAV, Haste, Super Soldier.
Tip: I cannot stress this enough. Don’t go alone. You must have someone covering your six at all times. However, most noobs don’t know this, so cover someone else’s six and you’ll be set.
Gunner A.K.A “Camper”
If you envied the guys with the big guns stealing your kills as a Famas — those guys who stayed behind cover, peeked out and got a quad kill and squatted back into cover — you want to be a Gunner. Gunner weapons include the MG4, M60, AK-47 and As Val in Bullet Force Unblocked.
The role of a gunner is to deny lanes. Once you learn the map well enough, you find that enemies will usually come out of two or three places to attack. A gunner for each of those lanes clogs up the enemies’ routes and forces them to switch weapon setup.
- The recommended secondary for a Gunner is the Dart and shorty sg, for when you’re caught reloading and you’ve got a swarm of enemies on you.
- The recommended throwable for a Gunner is the Thr-… (cough) The recommended throwable for a Gunner is the Smoke. This works really well for when you know the enemy must come out of one place only, and they don’t know where you are. Easy kills.
- The recommended killstreaks for a Gunner are UAV, Advanced UAV, Super Soldier.
Tip: don’t get annoyed when the enemy keeps stealing your gun. 7/10 of them won’t know how to use it. let alone controlling the high recoil of all of them.
If you’re too cool for normal weapons and want to be the guy who’s always there to save the day, being a shotgunner is for you. Shotgunner weapons include… well… the shotguns. 870 MCS and Saiga 12K in Bullet Force Unblocked.
You rove around, taking a leak on Runners and Gunners because you can kill faster than they can. Warning: breaching enemy lines is not advised.
- The recommended secondary for a Shotgunner is the Butterfly Knife (or Rex, Deagle or G18 if you can’t afford) because if you want to be the savior, you need to be able to take care of melee fights.
- The recommended throwable for the Shotgunner is the Smoke, to give yourself more time and set the enemy on edge.
- The recommended killstreaks for a Shotgunner are Counter UAV, Advanced UAV, Haste
Tip: face opponents head-on in 1v1 situations were suprise encounters serve you the best.
Snipers A.K.A the best people if they can quickscope
If being that guy appeals to you, sniping is just for you. Snipers snipe. Sniper weapons are the M40A5 and M200, CS-LR4, BRT HS1, and AI-Awp.
Your job is to snipe. and demoralize enemies who are not able to reach out to your range in Bullet Force Unblocked.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who invented Bullet Force?
Bullet Force Multiplayer is developed by Blayze Games (Lucas Wilde).
Can you play Bullet Force on PC?
Bullet Force is an Action game developed by Blayze Games, L.L.C.. BlueStacks app player is the best platform (emulator) to play this Android game on your PC or Mac for an immersive gaming experience. … Play on PC and jump into four different game modes: Team Deathmatch, Conquest, Free-for-All, or Gun Game.
How do you activate UAV in Bullet Force?
shows players on the map, including enemies., for 20 seconds. It requires 4 kills in a row to be able to activate the power.
What is the best sight in Bullet Force?
When you get another 15,000 silver, buy a Coyote sight for the Famas. It is easily the best sight in the game for non-sniper weapons. When you get another 15,000 silver, buy the MP412 Rex. It kills enemies in two hits, and is excellent for finishing off enemies (aka stealing kills).
Does Bullet Force support controllers?
Yes, Bullet Force has MFi controller support!
Bullet Force Unblocked
Bullet Force Unblocked is an multiplayer first-person shooter by Blayze Games with multiple game modes,available on both iOS and Android.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Web browser
Application Category: Game