Krunker Unblocked is a fast-paced pixelated first-person shooter. In this game, players drop into a pixelated world and fight against other players from around the world. This game can be played casually to pass the time, or seriously in competition against other die-hards. This game can be played casually to pass the time, or seriously in competition against other die-hards.
Join the hectic and fast-paced action in Krunker. Reminiscent of staple FPS games like Counter-Strike, reaction speed and aim are your greatest asset. Move quickly to evade fire and shoot sharply to take down your enemy cleanly. You can jump into a game instantly for immediate action, or choose custom game modes in the server menu.
Before fighting, choose from one of 11 different classes, like detective, rocketeer, agent, runner, Bowman, and hunter. Each class has a different style and outfit. Moreover, each type has a different primary and secondary weapon. The triggerman, for example, carries an assault rifle and pistol. Choose a class that suits your playing style, or master them all.
Aside from the various class types, this game also has a range of awesome weapons. Choose from deadly weapons such as an assault rifle, sniper rifle, shotgun, revolver, or even akimbo uzis. Weapons may be balanced or have a particular dominant strength. The sniper rifle, for example, has a scope and high firepower for taking down enemies quickly, but you must have precise aim for it to be effective.
The game has a vast selection of maps, created by both the game developers and fans. Users can submit map creations of their own, which results in hundreds of maps to choose from. The creativity of the map designs is superb. You can play on anything from rocky lava landscapes to ancient Aztec pyramids.
Finally, players can track their scores in the social section, which includes leaderboards and other stats. See if you can gain a spot on the leaderboard today with your FPS gaming skills.
- 11 different classes to suit your playing style
- Simple, clear aesthetics for clean visibility
- Keeps to the roots of original FPS gaming
- Hundreds of custom servers and maps
- Fast-paced action with a focus on skill
- Try out various guns and refine your selection to the ones you play best with
- Look around and sweep areas frequently to assess for enemy presence.
- Practice a lot! Pro FPS skills don’t come overnight.
- Check out the Twitch channel for gameplay videos and streaming.
- You can host matches by click Host Game, selecting the maps, classes, and modes that you want, and then sharing URL or code with your friends.
- You can join a specific game by clicking join and entering the game’s URL or code.
- The game has merchandise for hardcore fans, find it here!
When was Krunker invented?
Krunker.io, the 3D browser FPS was created by Yendis Entertainment. The game entered open beta on May 20, 2018, and was fully released on January 29, 2019.
Why is my Krunker FPS low?
This often happens after a game or client update. It can also happen anytime your hardware changes, like a gaming monitor or GPU.
How do I download Krunker client?
The Krunker client is an installable, desktop-based version of Krunker.io. Released on April 10th, 2019, it allows users to run and play Krunker outside of their browser, and can be downloaded by pressing the yellow download button in the top right corner of the main menu in game.
Will Krunker be on Steam?
Krunker is on Steam. It was released on February 1st 2021 by Yendis Entertainment.
What does Krunker premium do?
While costing only 7500KR per month it gives many bonuses such as a golden badge and the ability to host 16 player rooms. The best bonus of this subscription is the name change perk.
Can i play Krunker Unblocked?
1. Download and install a VPS app to your choice.
2. Connect using the VPN.
3. Start playing Krunker Unblocked
Krunker Unblocked is a fast-paced pixelated first-person shooter. In this game, players drop into a pixelated world and fight against other players.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Web Browser
Application Category: Game