Piano Tiles 2 is a music arcade game, created by Hu Wen Zeng. It was published by the Entertainment department of Cheetah Mobile & CJ E&M. The game’s aim is to tap the black tiles without making any mistakes. It was published in August 2015 as the sequel of Piano Tiles. It has been removed from Google’s Play Store in early March 2020 due to dangerous adware and malware files found in Cheetah Mobile’s applications, but it still remains available in Apple’s App Store
Piano Tiles 2 Soundtrack
Songs in Piano Tiles 2 mainly consist of classical music, and folk music. Examples include Pachelbel’s Canon (classical, level 3). Songs can be unlocked by leveling up and/or by purchase. Some songs includes Jingle Bells, notable songs include those by Frédéric Chopin such as his Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2 and Waltz in A minor, Franz Schubert’s Six Moments Musicaux and Mozart’s Eine Kleine Nachtmusik. There are seasonal folk songs and festive songs.
It also includes the modern hits like “Faded”, “Despacito” by Luis Fonsi and “Alone” by Alan Walker, and a December 2018 update of “The Spectre”. Fanmade songs created by user such as “Shape of You” by Ed Sheeran also spread on YouTube, and are put in mods such as UMod, Master Tiles, etc (can be downloaded by apk via YouTube link or Discord through Google Drive or Mediafire). In 2019, “Swear It Again” by Westlife are rumored to be released.
- 05+ instruments: You can play songs with Home Piano, Grand Piano, Harp, Vibraphone, Celesta, Nilon Guitar, Hamornica.
- 20+ beautiful themes: Piano Music Tiles 2 is the best beautiful piano of 2018.
- 200+ hottest piano songs to feel the beautiful piano music melodies beyond imagination through every tap with perfect timing tiles.
- You can play offline mode! Enjoy the music tiles by yourself without internet interruption! Further, the game is also added new package which includes all new and great songs.
- Piano Music Tiles 2 is the best awesome piano tiles games for family & friends. Perform your favorite piano songs and impress all your friends with your piano music speed and talent.
- Awesome game design and graphics for the new piano tiles games 2018. You will feel like you are playing a true magical classic piano made with expensive mahogany, whose rhythm is perfect for any piano music lover.
- Smooth gaming experience, easy to play and lightweight to install.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do you play the game piano tiles 2?
Piano Tiles is a game where the player’s objective is to tap on the black tiles as they appear from the top of the screen while avoiding the white. When each black tile is tapped, it will emit a piano sound.
Can you play piano tiles 2 offline?
You can play the game offline, so no need to use internet connection. The song available in high quality piano version. Collect the diamonds and stars to unlock new songs to play.
Who made piano tiles 2?
What is the hardest song on piano tiles 2?
chrismas rhapsody is spelled like ChrisTmas
On which platform is the game available?
Why did Cheetah Mobile apps get removed?
Google said its reason for removing Cheetah Mobile apps, along with hundreds of apps from other developers, was that they displayed “disruptive ads” some of which were full-screen ads that covered the interface of their host apps.
Piano Tiles 2
Piano Tiles 2 is a music arcade game, created by Hu Wen Zeng. It was published by the Entertainment department of Cheetah Mobile & CJ E&M.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Web Browser
Application Category: Game