You need to be very agile and precise to see the position of the incoming obstacle and quickly shift your position away to avoid it. Stay focused and break your record! Adrenaline-pumping and challenging gameplay.
You need to be very agile and precise to see the position of the incoming obstacle and quickly shift your position away to avoid it. Stay focused and break your record!
How to play Tunnel rush
Tunnel Rush is a simple game to play – to start the game, simply click the space bar. This starts the game moving – there is no object to control, you must simply control the movements of the screen to fit through the different objects.
Use the left and right keyboard arrow keys to rotate the screen clockwise or anti-clockwise – that’s it! The game is divided into separate levels but there is no save point. Regardless of how many levels you have completed, if you crash, you have to start from the beginning!
This awesome game requires great reflexes and reactions – you must have fast fingers and stay focused at all times to anticipate the next movements you must take.
Left and right arrow keys / A, D – Move left and right
Space – Pause / restart
- Adrenaline-pumping and challenging gameplay
- Dark tunnel
- Many obstacles along the way
- You can enter a new level with a new area and challenge
- Intense music
- Three difficulty options
Tunnel Rush Tips and tricks:
– Try to anticipate hazards and prepare for them early.
– Some barriers will move, so make sure you’re ahead of where they’re going to be.
– The game looks fast, but you’ll have plenty of time to dodge each obstacle.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who developed Tunnel Rush?
Created by British studio Deer Cat Games who have also created a sequel to the game in the form of Tunnel Rush 2
When was Tunnel Rush released?
What are the controls?
• Left and right arrow keys / A, D – Move left and right
• Space – Pause / restart